Lovati 1000 Shaped Glass Beveling and Edging Machine
The Lovati 1000 Shaped Glass Beveling and Edging Machine is a semiautomatic edging, beveling and polishing machine for shaped glass. Strong, versatile and user-friendly, it grinds and polishes glass edges with top efficiency. From internal to external curves, straight-line sides to mitered corners, the Lovati 1000 series is a game-changer.
- Bevel and edge shaped glass with internal curves, external curves, straight-line sides and mitered corners
- Special cerium oxide spraying unit to polish the bevel with felt with minimum consumption of nebulized cerium oxide.
- Stack up to three diamond and one polishing wheel on the spindle to grind and polish glass edges quickly and efficiently
- Bevels obtained by using 150mm (6”) diameter cup wheels
- Edges obtained by using 100mm (4”) diameter peripheral wheels
- Electronic adjustment system (99 positions)
|Min Glass Size||100 mm. (3.9 in.)|
|Glass Thickness||3 - 25 mm. (0.1 - 1 in.)|
|Spindle Power||3 HP|
|Bevel Width||5 - 40 mm. (0.2 - 1.57 in.)|
|Bevel Angle||0 - 45°|
|Weight||730 kg (1,609 lbs.)|
|Max Glass Size||2,300 mm. (90.6 in.)|
Have questions about how Glass Edging and Polishing equipment can benefit your glass fabrication operation? The HHH Equipment technical team is ready to help.