A Four-edge Grinder Optimizes Glass Fabrication
Your glass fabrication line-up is not complete without a four-edge grinder. The four-edge grinder crafts precision chamfers perfect for architectural glass while providing time-saving automation.
To keep your glass fabrication operation running smoothly and efficiently, HHH Equipment Resources experts back your equipment with 24/7 technical service and support.
Horizontal Four-edge Glass Grinder
The horizontal grinding machine creates a finely-crafted chamfer angle on all four glass edges.
- Built to suit architectural glass
- Removes coating and cleans four edges of rectangular glass, including the chamfer
- Offers intuitive and convenient interface for control and operation
- Identifies the size, thickness, width and position of glass to simplify operation
- Features grinding head controlled by a servo motor system with automatic and energy-efficient design
- Creates chamfers and increases bottom edging according to production needs
- Pairs with glass washer, loading table and cutting machine to complete your fabrication set-up
|60 in||4–10 mm||0–25 m/min|
|78 in||4–10 mm||0–25 m/min|
|98 mm||4–10 mm||0–25 m/min|