Chemwest Particle Removal Systems
The Chemwest Particle Removal Systems increases feed rate, improves edge quality, reduces downtime and gives you an overall lower cost of ownership. It removes almost 100% of suspended solids from cutting fluids. By automating and recirculating an aqueous coolant, this industrial water filtration system is considered a green alternative in the manufacturing process. Features a PLC control system and a fully self-contained particle removal system; using gravity and flocculant to remove particles.
- Removes 99.97% of suspended solids down to 0.5 to 1.0 micron in size
- Designed to remove glass fines from coolant water/cutting fluid
- Low maintenance costs
- Minimal added energy requirements; 120vac, 1 amp for system operation
- Faster cutting speeds leading to improved/increased feedrates
- Extended diamond tool life
|Power||120V and 480V 3-Phase|
|Size Range||50-400 GPM Capacities|
Considering adding fabrication equipment to grow your glass business? In addition to the glass fabrication equipment listed above, HHH Equipment Resources offers U.S.-based technical service and support, based out of our East and West Coast service centers. HHH Equipment Resources offers full parts stocking, installation and 24/7 support that reduces downtime and maximizes the productivity of your glass fabrication operation.